IT IS PROHIBITED, pursuant to Law No 2121/1993 and the relevant rules of European Law and international conventions, to download and/or store and/or re-publish and/or reproduce the contents of this website whether in a manner total, partial or summary or paraphrasing or rendering said contents using any means whatsoever, including but not limited to electronic devices, mechanical devices, photocopy devices and/or sound recording devices, without the prior written consent of Argo Publishing & Advertising Ltd, subject to the explicit and limited exceptions contained in the Terms & Conditions. Terms & Conditions The website Greekshippingmiracle.org (hereinafter: “the Website”) belongs to Argo Publishing & Advertising Ltd (hereinafter: “Argo Publishing”) and is subject to its intellectual property rights protected under the relevant rules of Greek law and especially Law No 2121/1993 (“Intellectual Property, Related Rights and Cultural Matters”), European Law and the relevant international conventions. Use of the Website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) Subject to the explicit exceptions contained herein (intellectual property rights of third parties, associates and entities), the Website contains material which constitutes intellectual property of Argo Publishing. This material includes, but is not limited to, texts, images, designs, photographs, graphics, videos, software applications and services provided and in general all documents and data on the Website.
2) Argo Publishing encourages the private use of the contents of the Website for personal education as well as the use for educational or research purposes. The reproduction and/or storage of individual elements of the Website indicatively mentioned in the preceding Section is allowed only for non-profit educational or non-profit research purposes under the strict condition that their origin from the Website (http://www.greekshippingmiracle.org) is mentioned and the names of the authors are stated (provided they are referred to in the Website) without any prejudice whatsoever to any relevant intellectual property rights. However, users should be aware that certain files or data might constitute intellectual property of third parties (associates, entities, organisations, companies etc.) and therefore cannot be used without permission from such third parties (whose names could be referenced on the Website).
3) Any downloading, storage, copying, analogue/digital recording and reproduction, re-publication, transmission or distribution of any part of the contents of the Website for commercial purposes or for any other use which does not fall within the scope of Section 2 as well as the creation of any derivative work or act of deceiving the public regarding the identity of the true provider of the contents of the Website is strictly forbidden. Any reproduction, re-publication, uploading, announcement, transmission or any other use of the contents of the Website using any means for commercial or other purposes beyond the ones mentioned in Section 2 is allowed only after the prior written consent of Argo Publishing or any other lawful right holder of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
4) Argo Publishing declares that it is putting every possible effort but provides no guarantee that the pages, services, options and contents will be provided uninterruptedly and without mistakes and that errors will be corrected. The contents of the Website and the information contained therein are the result of research. Despite every effort of for objective approach having been put, no guarantee is given concerning the exact historical representation of said contents.
5) The Website could include references to other websites (links), constructed by other private parties and entities. Said links are provided for the convenience of users for further information. Argo Publishing bears no liability whatsoever and in no event does it provide any guarantee for the contents, the personal data protection policy, the completeness and quality of services and the security of other websites interconnected with the Website through links, nor for the servers through which the Website and the other websites are put at your disposal.
6) The personal data inserted by users in order to send electronic messages in the Contact section of the Website will be included in the files of Argo Publishing and will be used solely for providing services and information more efficiently and by no means will it be reproduced or distributed to third parties.
7) Argo Publishing retains the right to amend at any moment whatsoever and without any previous notice the Terms & Conditions of the Website and publish them on this page. For this reason you are kindly requested to regularly visit this page.